Sejona is a German high-tech software company. We provide comprehensive audio-monitoring solutions for engineering, media and science. With our state-of-the-art pattern-recognition technology you can easily monitor a wide variety of acoustic acoustic processes. Specific events can be automatically detected, indexed and analyzed.
Sejona was generously supported by a grant from the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology and by the University of Potsdam.
- Federal Research Centre for Forests, Natural Hazards and Landscape / Vienna (Q-Detect / FP7-research-project)
- Mann+Hummel AG / Germany (in cooperation with Robotechnology GmbH / Puchheim)
- Interdisciplinary Center for Dynamics of Complex Systems / Berlin
- University of Potsdam (technology transfer)
- Dolphin Reef Lab / Eilat / Israel
- Federal Agency for Nature Conservation / Bonn
- Living Systems AG / Donaueschningen / Germany (software award)