DSProlog is a high-level programming language that connects digital signal processing (DSP) with artificial intelligence (Prolog). DSProlog was originally designed to facilitate the development of classifiers for patterns in complex time-series data (i.e. in digital signals). DSProlog has been growing in popularity among scientists and engineers since 2005. It is used in corporations, government agencies and universities worldwide. Along with its easy-to-use graphical interface, DSProlog offers intuitive, yet powerful, tools for the daily needs of the professional. The IDE's point-and-click interfaces allow you to start using DSProlog right out of the box, yet its wide range of advanced features will provide for your growing needs
For whom is DSProlog?
DSProlog is made for engineers and researchers who deal with complex signal systems and/or large quantities of data. Fields of application are, for example:
- Industrial automation
- Animal bioacoustics
- Medical bioacoustics
- Noise analysis
- Phonetics and neuro-science
DSProlog combines artificial intelligence with digital signal processing. It is a new smart tool to classify and analyse signals on computers.
Some typical problems that can be approached with DSProlog
- Acoustic identification of defective mechanical components in industrial automation
- Monitoring of machine generated sounds
- Identification of acoustic repertoires of birds, dolphins or insects
- Monitoring of acoustic activity of animals
- Acoustic analysis of heartbeat and bloodflow patterns
- Classification an fine analysis of phonems
- Classification an fine analysis of electrophysiological data like EEG and EKG
DSProlog is based on optimized signal processing algorithms written in Assembler. It combines scientific accuracy with high speed.
Key features of DSProlog
- Visualization and sonification of signals
- Manual and machine annotation of audio files
- Computer aided design of audio signal classifiers
- Monitoring of acoustic processes and similarity-based detection of events
- Similarity-based retrieval of sounds from audio archives
- Automatic measurements and compilation of descriptive statistics
- Induction of signatures and rules to describe signal systems
- Data mining audio archives
- Sharing audio signal classifiers worldwide
- Audio data management
- And much more (see Help Central)
DSProlog is interactive and can be used without sophisticated programming skills. Expensive and time consuming source-code development is a thing of the past!
How can I get DSProlog?
DSProlog is distributed exclusively to companies and academic research institutions. If you are interested in obtaining DSProlog, please contact us. We will be pleased to inform you about technical capabilities and licensing options. See also register page.